Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tea for two

Hi there! Soooo this week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room prompted me to create this fun card! And guess what, the card matches so well with my favorite collection of books (Penguin Classics with embossed linen covers designed by Coralie-Bickford Smith....so pretty!) So I just had to photograph my card in front of the blue and green books...That, and everywhere else is an absolute mess- why do I always think home projects will be "easy, cheap, and fast"??? Yikes...not so. 


Anyway... If you're ready to play along with another fun challenge at The Shabby Tea Room, this is what you need to do- use the colors green and blue! (Rhymes!) And check out the beautiful inspiration photo below.


Pretty, right? 
Also, this week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and they have loads of cute digi images (I used the Tea for Two image on my card) AND they are giving away a prize to this week's winner!

Oh yes, and the other Shabby Girls have some really really beautiful cards this week! Don't forget to stop by their blogs and leave a little comment. 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 


ETA: Sorry for the technical glitch there...Its all better now! 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable -- love all those fun and fab patterned papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Danielle! I love anything with teapots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love making teapot/cup cards. This one is just fabulous!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Danielle. Love the doily background and the little lacy detail on the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card! Sweet teapot and fabulous patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally captured the inspiration photo! I love the mix of patterned papers that you used!

    ReplyDelete