Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sorry...

For neglecting this poor blog the last few months. Would you believe me if I said life took over? Because it did. I think I also burned up my mojo crafting like a crazy girl for the craft fair I posted about last. Well I've finally been feeling crafty again the last few weeks, and have actually made a few cards. I'm experimenting with different styles, and keeping things fun and fresh.
I'll get back to blogging and posting pictures of my creations (and maybe even participating in some challenges) in the next few days.
Thanks for sticking around, and thank you so much for the kind words and concern while I was MIA.

:o)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle I am really glad to see that your back! I have thought of you often and hoped you were well! Can't wait to see what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you are back! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've created! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see your post. Life!!! one never knows and when MOJO needs a break it needs a break. Refresh and Renew sometimes gives everyone new life and new excitement. Have fun and enjoy the "Little Things"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you're back and can't wait to see some more crafty goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! You've been missed. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will be waiting, Danielle!! Happy crafting and take your time but don't quit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really glad to have found your blog. I enjoy reading your blog posts and look forward to read more of your future blog posts. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to read that you will be back. I've always loved what you create. I think we all need a break now and then. Not to worry...but you are very good at what you do. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete