Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pink Lemonade

Its time for another challenge from the Shabby Tea Room
This week's theme is 'Pink Lemonade' and the challenge is to use pink, green, neutrals, and flowers.


I made the lace ruffled flower and layered a dyed shabby flower and a resin flower over it. I used two green ribbon, and a couple millinery leaves as well. The sentiments is from Papertrey Ink...as always. 

This week's sponsor is Tiffany Doodles and they are giving out some generous prizes- so be sure to play along!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

BTW- Thanks for the computer well wishes ;o) 
The recovery disc didn't work so now I have to send the computer in the the manufacturer. I'm having some serious withdrawals, its been awful! 
So it will probably be pretty quiet around here for the next couple of weeks until I get my computer back.

I'm also entering this card in the CR84FN  color challenge!


Gorgeous inspiration board, as usual!





8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh My Shabby Goodness!!! Awesome card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Loving all the layers and dimension you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Danielle - I love all the texture ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flower! That tattered ribbon is awesome! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an amazing flower! Gorgeous paper and sweet doilies in the corners...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply amazing! I love everything about this wonderful card, but I have gone all quaint over those doily corners. Deeevine! That flower is nothing short of magnificent to say the least. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooooooooooo beautiful full of delicious yummies ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle this flower is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS !
    I cant beleive all the beautiful layers, and how perfectly the work together !!Your card is gorgeous, just enough elements to keep it interesting and make the flower the star of the show

    ReplyDelete