Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank You BERRY Much!

Hi friends, its been a bit of a ghost town over here this past week... I've had the luck to secure a hard drive issue on my laptop-the only working computer in my house! So i'm waiting for the bitter-sweet 'recovery hard  disc' that will set my computer back to its factory state. (P.S. if you're new computer or notebook sends you a friendly little reminder to create a recovery disc....say, every day.....Do it!)


So here's this week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge card. The challenge is to use an embossing technique-I used wet embossing with white powder. I also used a digi image (Fruity Strawberries) from Robyn's Fetish.

Well, Its late here... and I'm at my sister's house using her computer... Better get going! I hope to have my computer up and running this coming week, and I've got lots to show you!
BTW- Sorry for the awful picture, I'll try and get a better one in the morning!
OH! And don't forget to leave some love for the Shabby Girls at their wonderful blogs!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards



11 comments:

  1. Adorable Danielle!!! The colors and your coloring is fantastic :-) Im sorry about your computer :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the buttons tucked under...
    computers...cant live with them, cant live without them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Hope your comp gets "well"...been there...done that...now have a separate back up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious creation this week, Danielle! Those berries look good enough to eat off the page!! Such wonderful inspiration, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle ..Strawberries! I really like all the embellishments you used with this card..just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwww, amazing!!! Beautiful colours and details!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gawjus! So much yumminess contained in your fabulous card. What a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours - love the array of strawberries and all the yummy layers. Hope your computer recovers fully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the buttons you chose...nice and vintage looking....and your strawberries are perfectly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very pretty. I love fruit stamps, and i think I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete