Well I thought I would come out of hiding *again* to give you another update!
I haven't been totally lazy, I promise. I do have several cards to photograph for the blog. I've also been working outside in my garden, adding perennials, adding flower beds, helping hubby with his veggie garden... etc.
But most of all I've been busy growing baby #3.
Girl #2 is due August 11th. Growing babies is a lot of work, so please excuse my laziness when it comes to updating this blog of mine...;o)
I will really really try and take some time to update with a couple crafty pieces. Hopefully soon...!
Thanks for sticking around.

COngrats Danielle that is great news! :> So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteBrava! What stellar news! Couldn't happen to a nicer momma. Love the Rosie The Rivetter with child. Too fab! Hugs galore to you most creative one. Xxoo
ReplyDeleteLOL, I love your little preggie Rosie girl....congrats on the good news and be lazy all you want. Heaven knows you won't get any time after she arrives
ReplyDeleteoh wow congrats Danielle. very important work indeed..growing a baby :))
ReplyDeletetake care. from trish.
Congratulations! You are doing the most creative of all crafting! :) Enjoy your time with your family.
ReplyDeleteMassages on the other hand cant be had everywhere without having time limitations!
ReplyDeleteThis is notably useful for aesthetic functions.
my web blog: the flex mini reviews
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting thooughts
ReplyDelete