Saturday, October 22, 2011

Free for all challenge

Hi friends, its time for another challenge from Wee Memories. This week we are doing a free for all challenge, so do anything you want! Really! 

freeforall

I made another Christmas card using stamps from Annabelle Stamps. I love the little wise men scene. So sweet! Their stamps are really fabulous and high quality- I just love working with clear stamps.



Annabelle Stamps is sponsoring the challenge and is offering a prize for the winner, so be sure to link your card or projects up before next Saturday for your chance to win! 

anabelle+stamps

7 comments:

  1. Danielle,
    This is beautiful! I just love the Christmas set you chose. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! So beautiful. That lace, those lovely layered mats...everything really. Sigh. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely, Danielle. Love the image and that lace is divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Danielle! So vintage looking. I like the image and die you used. I agree with Anne B..the lace is divine! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I really like the layering and the lace!

    ReplyDelete