Saturday, October 15, 2011

Holiday Madness Challenge


Hi friends, its time for another Wee Memories challenge, this week we are doing a Holiday Madness theme
I know the photo on the badge shows a Christmas scene, but you can do ANY holiday...


I chose to make a Christmas card. Its actually my first Christmas card this year- yikes!! Last year when I was scrambling to get presents and cards done, I told myself that I would get them all done early 'next year'...ha. Well I guess I still have a little bit of time to get ready, but not much! How about you? Are you ready and set? Or will you be making gifts in December, like me? 


On this card, I used papers from Echo Park, stamps from Papertrey Ink, a bingo card from October Afternoon, and some ribbon. I love the non traditional color scheme, the brighter colors and the aqua.. but it also has red and green in there, so it totally still looks holiday festive. 
I really enjoyed putting this card together, the jar and label were stamped/colored last year and thrown in a little box with my Christmas embellishments, so it was pretty fast. Hopefully you'll be seeing more holiday cards from me next week. 


The sponsor for challenge #72 is Lawn Fawn! They are giving away a $25 gift certificate for their store, so be sure to link up your holiday cards before next Saturday for your 
chance to win this awesome prize! 


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Danielle! I personally like the non traditional colors for a change. Fun embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love all the details. And now I want some peppermint sticks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Danielle! Love the fresh and cheery colors, and of course, all your pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas card! Love the colors and all the different elements you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love the colours and your layering is wonderful ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pastelly and the blue on a Christmas card...so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle this card is so sweet..no pun intended! I love the papers and you did a great job on coloring the peppermints. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card!! I have the jar stamp set and love this idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The small circle of flowers in jar look fantastic..
    custom credit cards
    hotel key card

    ReplyDelete