It all started with this Mother card. I made the Mother card for a challenge at Embellish Magazine.
I mean, how could you not be inspired by that color board?
After creating the Mother card, I had all these wonderful papers and embellies out... and then came the Baby cards.
| baby 1 |
| baby 2 |
| baby 3 |
So now I have this family of retro kitschy vintage-y cards.
Wow! What a fan-tabulous set of cards! So yummy. ;)
ReplyDeleteaaaaahhhhhmazing! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteThese are some amazing vintage designs! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends with Hearts challenge!
ReplyDeleteamazing colors !!!!! fantastic cards !
ReplyDeleteWow...these are so pretty and full of amazing details!! Love the vintage feel of them! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty ... so many GOR-JUS embellies -- handmade with love!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeletethese are so bright and fun, they make me happy. I've never heard of that magazine. Is it one we can purchase a hard copy of. I really like to hold my books and magazines
ReplyDeletelove these cards Danielle, they are very special, so fun and bright. I have just signed up to follow your blog, maybe you would like to follow me back? :) cheers Trish (Australia)
ReplyDelete