Hi friends! I'm here again to help inspire you for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge. I am this week's host and I thought it would be fun to use RUFFLES on your card or project! I found this delicious photo and went from there.... you don't have to use the colors in the inspiration photo, just the ruffles...but that cake looks amazing!
![]() |
(sorry for the awful picture, the light and my camera were not cooperating)
For this card I used a digi stamp (Happy Mother's Day Sentiment) by this week's sponsor- Digital Delights by Louby Lou.
Also I finally got my hands on some Melissa Frances 5th Avenue paper and had to use it right away, I seriously love that collection.
The Shabby Girls have some beautiful things to show you, so make sure to stop by their blogs too!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Hi Danielle! Thanks for the inspiration and your card is fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, this is indeed beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it ... love it ... {heart} it a lot. Yum - PINK!!!
ReplyDeleteDelectable! Love your inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSo delicate and feminine! Love how you put this together!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo pretty!!!! I'm especially loving the pretty baubles in combo with the ruffles! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love that your pink flower looks like you lifted it RIGHT OFF the cake!!
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty! I love the ruffles and trim you've used!! Lovely job!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off..I want some of that cake! I like this idea of using ruffles.
ReplyDeleteHow funny - I made a card with purple grosgrain ruffles yesterday! LOVE the card - gorgeous details!
ReplyDeleteI love your lacey ruffles! What a gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteLove all the ruffles - and your ruffly flower too. Thanks for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteLots of ruffly goodness, Danielle. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful card! It's so sweet and shabby chic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! :)
you do shabby vintage like Melissa Phillips.. seriously perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty! I just adore that sugery flower. It is to die for. Your card is just deeeevine! Love your work.
ReplyDelete