Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Stripes


Hi friends! Its time for the weekly challenge at the Shabby Tea Room. This week's challenge is hosted by Charlene, and she thought it would be fun if we all used pastels and stripes on your card or project. 


Since this week's sponsor is The Ribbon Reel, I thought it would be fun to use a lot of yummy ribbon on my card. I didn't want to overwhelm my card with too much ribbon, so I just used a pretty Spellbinders shape to cut the ribbon panel. I kept the rest of the card simple so the fun ribbon stripes could be the star of the show.


I couldn't resist stamping that little bunny, from Papertrey Ink's Place Please stamp set, inside the card again. 


The Shabby Girls created some amazing projects this week, so be sure to visit their blogs too.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

13 comments:

  1. So cute Danielle!! I love how you showcased the Ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' clever, Danielle!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever technique! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and lovely technique. Will definitely try this one. Thanks for vivsiting my blog.take care, gerri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation, Danielle! Love the colors, what you did with the ribbons and that little bunny tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Danielle - love how you incorporated the ribbon striped panel. Must give that one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! That ribbon collage is a stunning idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!!! Love the wee little bunny hehehe, it is a pleasant touch to the inside of the card I must say! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - the ribbon collage is such an awesome idea (and a great way to use up bits and pieces of leftover ribbons) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Idea, at first I really thought it was paper in the photo so perfect, but the real thing is so clever and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bunny is such a cute little touch!

    ReplyDelete