Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Lamb


Hi there! Here's my card for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge. I used a digital stamp from this week's sponsor Robyn's Fetish. The stamp I used is called Lily Lamb
I used a photoshopping (I know..I make up words..) program to lighten the stamp for a softer look. I then did some textured shading with a couple of gray Copic markers...after that was done I used some distressing ink to age the and distress the little lamb image for a more vintage look.


Be sure to check out all the inspiration from the Shabby Girls-

Charlene - Expresstions of Me!

Debbie - Simple Treasures

Kristin - Lilsweetpea's Place

Melissa - Creating From the Heart

Pattie - The Pampered Paper Patch

and stay tuned because I crafted up a storm this weekend trying to chase down the ol' mojo... so I have lots of cards to show! 

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, Danielle! Great inspiration for the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet lamb! I love how you added the ribbon and flower to the neck cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, your sweet little lamb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little lamb card is just adorable. I love the antique look of him. A great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image for a spring day!! I love the way the ribbon and flower is tied around the neck - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is precious! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so very sweet, Danielle! Hope you are enjoying your DT spot in the Tea Room. Sorry I have not stopped to comment lately--I don't think I have missed any of your creations, though! They have all been lovely! The post previous to this has some lovelies, and I thought your CR84FN card with the purples and the large flower and bow was really, really pretty! I appreciated your visit and sweet comment on my Tea Room card--and I don't want to hear about you not getting anything "just right"!! Your cards and your details could not be any lovelier!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so sweet! I love that lamb and your vintage card design & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle this is such a lovely card! I love the little lamb! Your cards are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh this sweet lamb just steals my heart....just so precious and so spring....and her little ribbon and flower necktie - precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sweet little lamb image..and your background pp is just perfect for your card. Beautiful! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too sweet, Danielle, and I love your shading on the lamb!

    ReplyDelete