Saturday, April 30, 2011

Its been a while

Since i've posted eh?
Well I haven't been crafting much lately, but I do have some cards to show you. I made them a couple of weeks ago and just got some time to take pictures of them. I used up some more K&Company scraps, and also sneaked in some Crate Paper paper... fun huh? 


I've been busy busy, and lazy lazy. And feeling the blahs... It seems like lately all I have the energy (motivation) to do is take care of my kiddos and my house(barely).... I did get to sit down today and make a fun little project for the Shabby Tea Room (Check my blog tomorrow night for that one!) and it felt good to sit down and create. I DID want to make more, and I had all these ideas running through my head but before I knew it, my kids had woken up from their nap. Maybe if i'm not too pooped(where's the propriety?! I know..!) i'll get to cut, glue, and embellish. Anyway, I know you're here to see the cards sooooo....... ;o)




Oh yes, don't forget to check back tomorrow night for The Shabby Tea Room post, its a good one ;o) 

8 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous! So pretty, I like the flower treatment on the "Best Wishes" card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the bicycle one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous, Danielle!! Can't wait for your next post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful. i love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards! They're all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gorgeous gorgeous! i love the pink and the pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Danielle! I love how you combine elements--you have such a gift for it! I need lessons, LOL! :-D Every single one of these is a work of art, my dear!

    ReplyDelete