Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flower Power

Hi there! This weeks challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is 'Flower Power'...Use the colors from the inspiration picture along with a flower.


I made the pink flower with grosgrain ribbon, and the papers (Love Blooms paper pack) are from Stitchy Bear Stamps, this week's sponsor.


Now be sure to check out the Shabby Girls' blogs too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards






5 comments:

  1. Danielle........This is so pretty! You need to do a flower tutorial for us using the grosgrain! I would love to learn how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably beautiful card. Could you please teach me how to make such beautiful ribbon flowers? Seriously. I don't know how you do it but you never cease to amaze me with your creative genius. You really do rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that big pearl center and the button border!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Therese  and I love your beautiful cute flower your paper and design.

    ReplyDelete