Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mixy Matchy


Hi crafty people! Today I have a fun, sassy card for you. I'm hosting this weeks challenge at the Shabby Tea Room and I thought it would be fun to use several different patterned papers in one card or project. I do this regularly because I just love that look. Check out the Shabby Tea Room for an amazing inspiration pic too! 


I used several different patterned papers on my card along with some fun buttons, DYMO labels, Thickers, and a digi stamp that I traced onto vellum with a green marker. The digi stamp is from this week's sponsor  Chi Chi Memories!  

Well Chi Chi Memories has a great prize, so be sure to stop by the other Shabby Girls' blogs for inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Danielle!!!
    Love these colours and all the layers,
    it's so pretty!!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all your mixy matchy papers, Danielle .. just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! It isn't so easy to get the mixy-matchy to go off without a hitch and not look rag tag, but you've done it wonderfully! Brava! That kite is all kinds of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big Thickers...and the use of the Dymo for the sentiments - - old school fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 'mixy matchy' look, Danielle. Love the colours you chose and the lables are a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mix! Love those b&w labels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Danielle! Great idea mixing papers and I like the Dymo words! Used to have one of those...hum, might have to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete