Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spread your wings

Hi friends, its Sunday night- that means a Shabby Tea Room post (I know, i've been bad bad and those are the only sort of posts you've been seeing here lately... I've been pretty busy lately with home improvements and life...i'll tell you about it sometime.)

Anyway, this week we are using the colors PINK, GREEN, and YELLOW! 
AND Since this week's sponsor is Just Rite stamps, I was able to play with one of their new stamp sets-"Spread your wings". Its a gorgeous set with the oh-so-popular birdcage images. I love how my card turned out. 


Well I hope you play along for a chance to win an awesome prize from Just Rite stamps!

Now be sure to check out the Shabby Girls' blogs for more inspiration, they have some amazing creations this week!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS, Danielle! That Lavender Moon-ish color just pop off the page, so to speak, when paired with the green & yellow, and the black images. Wonderful trims and bling and buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle! Love that Bird Cage set too!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, Danielle -- love all that pink and the double bird cages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just LOVELY! That dp paer really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant. I love the colours and the cages fabulous !
    If you get time, please pop by my Dezinaworld blog today as i have a free collage sheet for everyone. I hope you will like it. Have a great day !
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shabby chic look!! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I love your birdcages design stamped over the different patterned stripes ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful arrangement of all your elements. the sentiment is perfect for those birdies in the cages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Danielle. Love the way you stamped over the patterned paper - adds so much depth. Beautifully shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love it! Stunning card!
    Hugs from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love the birdcages!

    ReplyDelete