Sunday, July 17, 2011

We all scream for ice cream!

This week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room is to use a charm! 
What a fun and different challenge this is. 
I used a small heart charm that matches the mint green in the card. 


I also used that adorable ice cream image from Whimsie Doodles. Cute huh!?! 
I love how this card turned out. A little retro, a little shabby....just too cute! 

Now be sure to check out the Shabby Girls' blogs for more inspiration, they have some amazing creations this week!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

12 comments:

  1. Aww, yum! Oh Dani, how do you do it?! This is so fantastic. The colors, the textures, my favorite button parade, the awesome use of DPs...everything, dag namit!...including your use of that darling charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect shabby chic - your colours and details, the gorgeous little double bow with heart are perfect! You clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Danielle!!! I just love that glittery ice cream! What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I just love the colors, and the glittered ice cream scoops are fab!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your cards - so very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I LOVE the vintage feel. Great combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect shabby chic! Love the colours and that icecream looks divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little row of buttons in the pastel colours, is such a great addition to a yummy ice cream card. Your paper choices are really fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!!!! It is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the ice cream....just had to order the die from Papertrey Ink to get the ice cream that they offer. It really is fun....and I love the colors you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MMMmmm lovin' this ice cream card! It is so pretty and shabby! Love the paper, ice cream cone, ribbon, and all those buttons, so pretty and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I'm a bit behind in my blurfing, but just had to say (even though I'm late) that I loooooove this card! What a fabulous combination of colors you've managed to pull together, perfectly!!! I never would have put the red and black paper together with pink and blue, but this is awesome. Into my style file it goes....thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete