Monday, September 5, 2011

Pink Wedded Bliss

Hi Friends, this week at The Shabby Tea Room we have a 'Pink Wedded Bliss' challenge... created a wedding or celebratory card with pink, black, and neutrals. 
Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I chose to use the heart digi stamp "I heart U". 
I also used some flower cabochons that I made with resin and clay. Papers are from The Girls Paperie and K&Company. Lace is from walmart and sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. 


Now hop on over to the Shabby Girls' blogs for more inspiration...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Love all the different elements especially the resin embellishments. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment about my work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! What a stunning combination of colors, patterns, and textures! Excellent!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please go to my blog. I have an award for you!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. beatiful love the flowers!! :)


    http://lovethystash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a gorgeous card...love your resin creations! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Your flower embellishments are adorable Danielle!! Did you buy the moulds or make them yourself? So cute!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the paper, heart, lace, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete