Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simply Sentiments Wee Memories Blog Hop

Its time for another Wee Memories Challenge Blog Hop! You might have found your way here from Cathy's blog. If you get lost at any time, please go back to Jenny's Wee Memories blog


The challenge this week is 'Simply Sentiments' sponsored by I Love It All. I Love It All is giving away a $20 prize package, so be sure to link your card up at the Wee Memories blog before next Saturday! 
Now head on over to Giovana's blog to see her blog hop card! 

sentiments

P.S.- I'll tell you about my project...Its not a card! Crazy huh?! I decided to make a little Halloween home decor. Eventually (hopefully before Halloween) I'll find a cute little frame to stick it in. I used some paper scraps from Cosmo Cricket, Papertrey Ink, and Crate Paper. The large subway sentiment stamp is from Purple Onions *seriously love those!!* The mason jar and pumpkins are from Papertrey Ink. I apologize for my awful pictures lately..I've been taking them at night *Gasp!* ;o)
Are you feeling ready for fall? I am! 


14 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fabulous, love that jar and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment stamp from POD is perfect here! I love all those papers and layers you have on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute pumpkin and standout sentiments :D great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins on sticks! How cute! Your card is great!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Danielle! Great idea for Halloween decor! I love the little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you made home decor instead of a card, this will look so great on display! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sign! It would be great even attached to a piece of distressed wood if you can't find a frame. Fun sentiment and love the lace on it.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fab home decor! Clever lady. Those pumpkin pops are so cute. Hope you're better than well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the pumpkins on the sticks!!! Super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - that jar is just so sweet. I'm sure it looks fab in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun creation for Halloween and that subway stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete