Sunday, September 11, 2011

Masculine Challenge

Again! I know its crazy, you've seen 2 Masculine cards from me in the last month or so. AND Three one layer cards...I like to live on the wild side...you know. 
Well It is my last week designing for the Shabby Tea Room and i'm also this week's challenge host. Simon says make a masculine card.



I made another one layer card with this awesome stamp I got at some stamping show, but I can't remember the manufacturer and can't find it online...bummer eh. 
The sentiment is from PTI. 

This challenge is sponsored by Heart Song Designs.
]

Now hop on over to the Shabby Girls' blogs for more inspiration...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 

10 comments:

  1. If you figure out the source, please let me know. My oldest son is a writer who collects writing instruments, particularly vintage ones and this would be perfect for bookplates for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! My artist sister would like this one, too! Great job!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, I've got a source for you- it's from Lost Coast Designs, one of their backgrounds. They also have it in an 'atc' size.

    http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/backgrounds.html

    melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaks. I just ordered it. It also comes in a border that I also just had to have. So excited about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outrageous! Beyond cool. I need those pencils! The sentient just caps it off perfecty- font and all! It's nearly 5:15 in the morning, no hope of getting sleep now. Too excited! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coolness!! Love it!! Definitely masculine enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Danielle! The navy and kraft are a definite winning combination for your masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card !! The stamp packs such a punch, it's all the card needed good call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pencils - love! Perfect guy card and now of course I want that stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete