What a pretty card Danielle! Love the shimmery heart that you cut out using your Cricut and how you wrapped the bow! Thank you for playing along with CR84FN :)
What a fabulous card!!! Love the Cricut-cut heart and I can see the glitter! Sooo pretty!!! Fantastic use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! We appreciate your support!
Oh, Danielle, this card is SO pretty! The colors are wonderful and you really used them well. Love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card Danielle! Love the shimmery heart that you cut out using your Cricut and how you wrapped the bow! Thank you for playing along with CR84FN :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle, I LOVE that postcard paper and your bow with that FAB button just makes your card! SUPER! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteOoh, gorgeous - so striking!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous use of the colors. I especially like the pop of the red ribbon running through the exquisite heart.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the fancy bow and papers, so romantic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, love that fancy heart and the ribbon!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the backing papers and fabulous heart with a pretty ribbon!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Wonderful use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these cards - the butterfly card is stunning. The colours and details are so soft and pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card!!! Love the Cricut-cut heart and I can see the glitter! Sooo pretty!!! Fantastic use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! We appreciate your support!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this! That red seam binding is scrumptious, and I love your background DP!! Thank you so much for joining CR84FN this week!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning. I love the heart shape cut from your Cricut. Mine has been severely neglected.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CR84FN! :)
Lovely card, Danielle! Love the glittered heart! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love your layers and design. Wasn't the Color Sample great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteomg!...stunning!...
ReplyDelete