Friday, March 18, 2011

Easter Violets


Hi there! Sorry things have been a little slow around here.... still having some creativity issues. I need to do some creating tomorrow, so you'll be seeing something from me soon.
Anyhow, here's a card I made a few days ago.


I heat embossed the lace background in white, added a scrap of one of my favorite PTI papers, a doily, a glittered Tattered Angels chipboard frame (another favorite, i'm sure your sick of seeing them) a vintage image from The Graphics Fairy, some plum pudding ribbon, and a couple millinery flowers. 


I really love making easter card, I think its because I just love the spring colors, and flowers, and vintage images. 
Happy Friday!

ETA: Like my new banner? I was totally inspired by Viola's gorgeous banners i've been seeing everywhere. I do think that playing around in paint.net is helping me improve my 'photoshoping' skills, and its totally addicting... I'm sure you'll see a new one just as soon as this one seems familiar. ;o)

12 comments:

  1. Your banner is beautiful!! And your easter card...Amazing!! Love the purple colors and vintage image! have a fab friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the vintage image!! Your banner is wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely stunning. I love all the layers and it matches your banner which is gorgeous too.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty -- both the card and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one am NOT tired of those TA frames!! Keep using them! I need to find some....you use them so beautifully! I love your gorgeous spring card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Tattered Angels chipboard frame! Where do you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors...the frame..the image...the music notepaper incorporated in....oh just the perfect vintage Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! So pretty! I LOVE the TA frames...especially blinged up like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely Easter card this is Danielle! Totally pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments, they're much appreciated! By the way, you have a superb blog too, so you have yourself a new follower :-) Have a lovely weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is beautiful! :) I'm glad you could be inspired by my sillythings ;)... and I love that your latest card matches your blog!! it's beautiful, and I won't ever be sick of seeing those pretty frames on your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frame is perfect! Don't stop using them, LOL! I love the lavenders and all the delicate lacy layers here! (Beautiful banner too!)

    ReplyDelete