Friday, March 11, 2011

Green


Hi there! (Wave) I just got back from a day at the zoo, the unpredictable albeit sometimes favorable weather here in the springs has been GORGEOUS today. My kiddos were so happy to be able to run around and play, and smell see the animals. It was so nice. Now they are tuckered out and napping, so I get a few minutes to blog. 
I wanted to share with you a card I made for The Shabby Tea Room "Luck of the Irish" challenge. The challenge was to use the color GREEN in your project.
 
I also wanted to remind you about The Shabby Tea Room's BIG ANNIVERSARY next week! Along with the regular weekly challenge, there are going to be many many sponsors and prizes, blog candy, guest designers, alumni  designers, NEW designers (thats me!) and general FUN festivity. I hope you join in on all the fun, see you there! 


18 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you used the book as your background for the photo. Very clever.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that gorgeous butterfly in the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly is beautiful. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, such a pretty butterfly! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it, your a mom of two and you still do such detailed beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! love the postage stamp....with butterfly on top...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost missed this one!! Love that shimmery butterfly! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shabby card Danielle - that butterfly is so beautiful and glittery ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such Beautiful Cards!! TFS Love them!!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. That butterfly! In a frame! Inspired choice, Danielle, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This piece of writing is really a good one it assists new net people, who are wishing in favor
    of blogging.

    My web page :: Garcinia Extract Supplement - www.bauwesen.tu-dortmund.de -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough
    time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog
    you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it
    improve over time.

    Also visit my web-site: petsafe shock collar reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I visited various blogs but the audio quality for
    audio songs present at this web page is actually fabulous.



    Also visit my homepage best weight loss exercise program

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, for the reason that this time i am
    reading this enormous informative article here at my residence.


    Here is my site - pure garcinia

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


    My site ... web site - -

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I
    am encountering issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    My page; gold Prices

    ReplyDelete