Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pretty roses

 

 I sat down to create yesterday, and although it took me some time to get going, eventually I started getting in the 'groove' ;o). So here's a card I made while inspiration struck.


I used Card Patterns' sketch for this week for the layout. 
I've been trying to use my scraps since my scrap drawer is overflowing. On this card I used scraps of DCWV Garden Stack, and PTI's music paper. Love that stuff. I got the postcard paper at Ms a while ago, can't remember who its by. 

Well, I gotta run, I have some sick kiddos to take care of. Happy Tuesday....

 

10 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in PINK, Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Wow. I love the layering on the flowers and the colors, such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps I hope your babies feel better soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Danielle!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card Danielle. Super-pretty layers ;)
    Your blog header makeover is cute too - you put me to shame. I have still not worked out how to do anything other than use the Wordpress template! Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combination! The card is marvelous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightfully pretty, Danielle! I love me some pink. ;-D The row of buttons has character!

    ReplyDelete