Sunday, August 28, 2011

You're a jewel!

Hi friends, I have a fun challenge for you via the Shabby Tea Room- use the color of your birthstone in your card or project. My birthstone is a diamond...nice eh? So that what pretty easy for me since a diamond is clear, I just used clear and white buttons. 


I also used a really cute polymer stamp set from this week's sponsor, Pink Persimmons. I've been eyeing a few of their stamp sets for quite a while, they are so vintage-y and cute!  They will be giving away a fantastic prize, so please play along for a chance to win. 

You can find more inspiration for this week's challenge at the Shabby Girls' blogs. 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 


9 comments:

  1. Very lovely vintage card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccsraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white trim at the bottom to go with the white buttons; and that splash of blue in the center is a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the button heart..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure do some amazing work with buttons, Danielle. This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty butotn heart ! And the dies seam binding behind it is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet beautiful shabby card! Love the blue and all the little buttons! Gorgeous lace too! Take care!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birthday card is so precious! I love the button heart and the sweet trims you used. I may try something like this for my DIL. Her birthday is October...I will need to look for some shiny buttons now.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete