What a cutie patootie! All the elements are so much FUN! Great photography too!
What a super cute card, Danielle! Thanks for playing the Colour Q challenge this week.
Just a DARLING card, Danielle, I love the buttons and that sweet ribbon ruffle. Thanks for playing at the colourQ! :)
Super cute card!! Love that paper ruffle. That and all those fabulous polka dots!! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ!
I enjoyed reaading this
What a cutie patootie! All the elements are so much FUN! Great photography too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card, Danielle! Thanks for playing the Colour Q challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteJust a DARLING card, Danielle, I love the buttons and that sweet ribbon ruffle. Thanks for playing at the colourQ! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!! Love that paper ruffle. That and all those fabulous polka dots!! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reaading this
ReplyDelete