Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday Cards + 1 Thank You

I used some paper and embellies that have been sitting around needing some love.... I don't like having paper scraps so when I cut into my patterned paper I want to use it all... I almost never look in my scrap drawer anymore...there's too much beautiful paper in the rest of my stash to use scraps! So here are some quick cards with all the same papers, but with different embellishments.




Can I just say that I have a soft spot in my heart for chickies...






This last one is my favorite I think. I love that little radish. 

5 comments:

  1. Danielle, you've done a great job using your paper in so many different ways. Love the bright colourful stripes and polka dots and it looks like you'll have a good selection in your stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute and cute some more! The colors.....the patterns....the perfect sentiments make this a great group of cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and cute cards! Good job using all that patterned paper and coordinating stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree with Stephanie - these are CUTE x 10!! You've done a lovely job with these Danielle!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all SO sweet! I love the colors & designs ;).

    ReplyDelete