Thursday, January 20, 2011

one challenging masculine card




Now this card was a challenge. 
The sketch was straight from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge
 
No kidding, the ladies at WMSC don't take the word "Challenge" lightly. ;)
But hey, thats the whole point of a Challenge Blog, right?

 The colors are inspired by the Curtain Call color challenge.
curtain+call+65+snowman+at+wallpaperstock.jpg (400×300)
These colors were also challenging for me. 
If that wasn't enough I also decided to make it masculine. 
I'm not sure I really love it, but here it is anyway. I might have another go at both these challenges if I get an extra minute (or 90).

10 comments:

  1. Great cards!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle this is FANTASTIC! you did a GREAT job on the challenge!!!! Love your card!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WMS challenge was a toughie.....Love what you've done with the pp here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job using some paper that I would find difficult. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job with the sketch, love how you combined so beautifully all the PP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful take on the sketch. very cool cards. thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the challenge! I would seriously struggle with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle, this turned out fabulous! I ran the other way when I saw this sketch, but your interpretation is so unique and well designed. I love the collage look of it! Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fantastic masculine card...love all the mix of papers...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete