Thursday, January 20, 2011

Something different, something fun!

I know, this card it totally different than what you usually see here on my blog, but you know what? I like it. And I had fun making it.

I took me a few days to wrap my head around the color scheme at Moxie Fab World, but I think i got it.
.
I did have to really DIG though my stash though.

I followed the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. Sadly, it is their final sketch challenge.


Overall I'm really happy with how it turned out. You might just see more cards like this in the future.

6 comments:

  1. FUN! This is so fun! I right clicked to save it for inspiration the minute it came up on my screen! I *am* happy looking at it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So bright and fun!! The blue/yellow is an amazing combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color challenge. It's so happy! How can you NOT love it? The twine is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! ILOVE the colors :)
    Thank you for playing at 2S4Y
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is brilliant! These are such challenging colors, but you did a beautiful job with them. I love the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Danielle! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete