Friday, January 14, 2011

Soft and shabby


I really had fun with the layering on this card.
 The color scheme is from Mona's C84FN color challenge


I used some K&Company paper I found in my stash. See the green? There is green in there, I promise
That pretty little embellishment is from Pink Paislee, I inked and glittered it. 

If you're wondering why post descriptions are getting shorter and shoter is because I've been having computer issues, and with these issues typing drives me craaaazzzy! no kidding. crazy. 

8 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS! I am in LOVE with this! Thelace and the colors are just BEAUTIFUL! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so shabby and pretty. Love that PP embellie and both of those PTI sets are on my should have got last time list. LOL
    Thanks so much for playing this week at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle! Love the layered stamped labels and the gorgeous Pink Paislee decoration! Great take on this week's colors! Thanks for playing with CR84FN - hope you join us Sunday for an all new combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous!! That lace embellisment is so pretty and sparkly too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how romantic and soft!!! So pretty Danielle!!! The ornate decorations are just so beautiful! Great take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doily....and the trim....just perfect with that paper...so soft...and yes, I see a litttttle bit of minty green in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a layering masterpecie, your focal point has 4 different stamps alone !!

    Beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete