Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pinkx3+purple=3c

Three more cards inspired by 1 Moxie Fab collor challenge.

 On this card I tried a technique iv'e seen, for the first time. I love how it turned out. Altough don't let me fool you, that x-acto knife and I had to fight it out.

The challenge if you haven't guessed it yet was the Pretty Pastel color challenge.

 
I couldn't stop layering on this one. Can you tell? I got to use a bunch of goodies though, like WMS music background stamp, border punches, spellbinders die, lace, buttons...ect
I used ink and my heat tool to age the edges of the paper. If you try this be very careful not to keep the heat tool in one place too long... It might catch fire. But you know that don't you.
The cricut did all the work cutting out the card base for this one. I love that shape so much.
 The punny valentine images are from a sheet of patterned paper I found at Hobby Lobby (or Michaels?) a while ago.

8 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely and soft - I especially like all the special details and embellies. 1st card - tiny tag - where from?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise, I got the tiny tag at Walmart in the office section. They were super cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great job with the color combos. Really like all the embellishments especially the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your cards are gorgeous! I love the colors & designs. You are just rocking those color challenges! I am still looking at them - still not knowing what to do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh. You actually have me liking this color combination now. You worked it all three times. The first exquisite card is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Stunning cards! I love this color combo and you used it beautifully!! I love all 3 designs but the first stole my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Danielle! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete