Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pink, and adventures in style.

I've been on a roll lately, i'm telling you I'm loving the challenges out there. They really inspire me to create in ways I would probably not have thought of on my own. So here are two completely different cards inspired by the same color challenge.

This card was all made with 1 sheet of patterned paper. I just cut out elements I really liked and added them back on with dimensional adhesive.

The pallette for these cards was inspired by Moxie Fab World, this one is the Monochromatic challenge.
Thats right, pink x3. Sweet.

For this card I used a couple different papers from the Sweet Stack by DCWV (I used the smaller mat stack size)
I love the rick rack on the edge of the card.
I've really been experimenting with my style of creating latley. (I'm sure you've noticed!) I don't know that I have a "style" thats just me. I really like so many different techniques and trends...I do know that I like feminine. Girly and glittery :) And vintage/retro. Whether its bold like my "Love you forever" card or soft and shabby like these cards, I created it and its me.

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely! I'm a big fan of pink so that is the icing on the cake for me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lovey birds are so cute-- and I like all of the different layers and shapes you've used! Lots of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both SO pretty! Love all the pinks! I always struggle with monochromatic, but you made it work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete