Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to school challenge

Its Saturday morning- that means its time for another Wee Memories challenge! This week the challenge is 'Back to school' 

backtoschool

I created a fun scrappy card for a teacher...
 My daughter will be starting preschool soon, so i'm going to be a school-kid mom! Yikes, i'm totally nervous...!


I used papers from DCWV and October Afternoon, the stamps are all PTI sets. I've really been into paper piecing lately! Its so much fun. And I've been too lazy to bring out the copics...soo there you go! And I really adore mixing patterned papers, and paper piecing can make that really fun.

Your Next Stamp

The sponsor for the Back to School challenge is Your Next Stamp and they are giving away a stamp set, so be sure to play along by 9/02 for a chance to win!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Life will never be the same again! School has started! You and your little one have achieved a 'rite of passage'! Congrats!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Danielle! I like all the different elements that you've layered together. The old school book pages are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love all the different elements and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your paper pieced apples! I love that technique,
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love love the vintage feel to this card!!!

    ReplyDelete