Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peachy pink

Hello- its Shabby Tea Room time.... This week i've designed a peachy baby card using the colors for this week's challenge- pink, peach, green. I also used a handmade cabochon flower for the challenge. 


Our lovely sponsor this week is Paper Pretties . I used their rocking horse image and transferred it onto vellum for a fun whimsical look. 
The papers I used are from Crate Paper, K&Company, and Recollections. The lace is Prima, the chipboard frame is from Tattered Angels, the wrinkle ribbon is seam binding that I dyed with glimmer mists. Buttons, and sentiment stamp are from Papertrey Ink.

Well I hope you make some time this week to participate in our challenge! 

(P.S The Shabby Girls have some more inspiration for this week's challenge!)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card! So soft in colours.
    Thank you for visiting my page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So soft and delicate.

    Thank you for visiting my page and picking me as a winner TSTR #75.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, creative card! I love the vintage look!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the buttons going across the top of the card.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptiously shabby. Love the lace & buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a gorgeous baby card! Love how you framed the horse! Beautiful paper, ribbon, lace,and buttons! It's a fabulous creation for all to see for inspiration...thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love all the bits and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a
    wonderful job!

    Stop by my page :: medical no win no fee

    ReplyDelete