Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh baby


Hi again there! Its time for the Shabby Tea Room's 75th challenge- Polka Dots! Create a card or project with polka dots.  Easy peasy. 
I made this cute baby onesie box using a template from this week's sponsor- Creations by Ar. They have a ton of really adorable templates which you can get as an pdf. file or a svg file to use with your cutting machine. I have a Cricut, but unfortunately never got the third party software necessary to cut using svg files. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed now...(if i'm wrong PLEASE let me know!)



I used papers from October Afternoon, and Papertrey Ink, Prima lace, a cute little millinery flower, and a Melissa Frances rub on. 
Wouldn't this box be perfect for a baby shower? (x30)

I won't lie- I'm not the best at templates.... I once tried making Christmas houses with my Cricut, which should have been easy because they're basically pre-cut...Well it didn't work out so well. 
But this box was super easy to put together, even for the template challenged like me. 
Now I know that the other Shabby Girls don't have this problem because their projects are AMAZING!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Onsie box! The collar is just perfect! I love the eyelet lace around the edge! Beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://scraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable ... I love the sweet little lace trimmed bib!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, this is jjust adorable. You did a fabby job cutting the template, and the little bib outlined with lace is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delightful. And that Lacey edged bib...darling! such an inspiring keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh. my. word. This is darling! I really LOVE it... wonder if I could make this happen with my dies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Danielle! Love those polka dots and the lacy bib is just divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Template-challenged or not, your Baby Onesies is adorable! Love the antique lace on the bib. Thanks for doing such a great job with this template!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful little box! You're right-- it would be a FAB shower favor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lace is just perrrrrfect with October Afternoon paper. This is just absolutely baby shower ready - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SWEET! That lace is the perfect touch! I need this template!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and adorable....love the "trim" at the top...it reminds of a vintage linen I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Danielle! Hope you are doing fine! I've been MIA again but am trying to get back to my crafting! Okay, I just love this onesie..so cute, great paper and the lace around the bib is lovely! I had to laugh about the Cricut Christmas house! I have that cart. too and they are not easy to make! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. does anyone have this template??? i can't even get to the site where it came from to try and do a search :(

    ReplyDelete