Friday, December 3, 2010

Confessions

I have a confession to make.... Umm... ya... Okay....soooooo....
 I spent the last 3 hours browsing quilting blogs. 
Yikes, I said it. 
I like fabric, I love patterns and colors and quilts and pretty things. I love fabric like I love patterned paper. You know how you have like...84million pounds of patterned paper? (yea me too.) Well I have a small fabric stash too. The problem is I don't really sew enough to justify my pile. 
My fabric pile (minus Moda precuts) Summer 2010. eek, it keeps growing

Sooo browsing all that inspiration I decided that I really only need 3 hours of sleep a night. (I mean, who really NEEDS sleep?...?...okay I do because if I don't sleep I get uber super duper grumpy, just ask Josh.) And then I can make cards, and banners, and home decor AND quilts and aprons and cute clothes for my kids. Yep. 

MBS-Ruffled-Shower-Curtain1

Oh and first things first I need to make this fabulous shower curtain I found browsing Moda's bakeshop.
Isn't that the funnest, girliest, prettiest, ruffleist, most amazing shower curtain ever? 
Okay, I'm going to be grumpy tomorrow, and I have way too much to do for that. Sooooo off to bed I am. 

10 comments:

  1. Danielle I am just LIKE that.. buying cute pretty fabric.. and um... (shhhh) not using it.. I MUST change that.. Oh my I LOVE that shower curtain.. so CUTE!!! I think I may take sometime to browse the quilting sites! (but then again maybe not .. I may buy more! HA HA!)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shower curtain! That is so cute! And, yeah, that is a large pile of CUTE fabric!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fabrics too, Danielle - right now I'm busy quilting two small book bags for my grand nieces - and trying to finish paper crafting projects. Yikes, there really isn't enough time for it all, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't despair....start using it on your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way with fabric too. The shower curtain is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, that fabric pile looks delicious! There's just something about all those pretty colors, isn't there?? And that shower curtain is quite adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that i'm not alone in my ridiculous obsession with prints and color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, that's a beautiful stack of fabric! Just like me w/ patterned paper, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous of all your fabric!!!! Life would be so much easier if I didn't need sleep...I could get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My! I just fell in love with your blog and now that I saw this WONDERFUL stash I just had to comment right here! But HOW do you keep it so tidy??? I try, but my fabric closet/boxes don't come close to what you have there! /Very envious Karin

    ReplyDelete