Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crash

The great after holiday Crash of 2010..... Okay its not that bad really. I'm just exhausted after the mad frenzy of getting ready for Christmas. I had all this adrenaline, ambition, and motivation to just go go GO! But now the sleep deprivation has set in, and i'm completely satisfied with doing nothing. Yep, nothing. (Except breaking up toddler fights, potty training a stubborn girl, doing mounds of laundry, changing diapers, cooking diner, cleaning peanut butter of the wall.... you know the regular mom stuff. shtuff.)
I will eventually take post the pictures of all the wonderful little things I've been slaving over... hopefully sooner than I think!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. The kids just went back to school yesterday. I'm just tired. LOL

    I'll get back to blogging too. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I hope to see you posting again soon.......but, in the meantime, get some rest from doing all of your "regular" stuff. You really need to do whatever makes it easier for you. Can't wait to see your posts, soon!

    ReplyDelete