Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waltzingmouse stamps challenge

I made this card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge... I love this challenge, but this is the first time I've been able to participate. Yay! 

The sketch


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV pink, PTI aqua, white | Stamps: PTI fillable frames, Peace be still & Polka dot basics II. Waltzingmouse Stamps music background | Ink: Colorbox rasperry, PTI frost white and aqua | Dies: PTI fillable frames and peace be still | Embellishments: RickRack from walmart, Rinestones by paperstudio, glitter from Joann's.|

12 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is lovely! Fun use of the doily and the fun take on the sketch is just fabulous! Thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Danielle! I love the sparkly dove and those colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty. I love the soft, snowflakes on the pink cs. It's just beautiful! The felt dove just adds that extra dimension. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. They are all so beautiful. Love the textures and the color selections. Normally I am not into vintague but you have changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose, and you can never go wrong with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily, the glittered bird and the ric rac - some real fun goin' on here; and the girly colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's so pretty and love the colors and the dove!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the doily and how you made the frame too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card - the colours look so pretty together and love the doily and glittery bird especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so pretty! love the doily in this! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card with such soft colours, the doily is a lovely backing.

    ReplyDelete