Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Better Late....than never?

So I know Halloween was like a whole 2 weeks ago.... BUT I didn't have a camera then, so here are a couple of my Halloween cards.

stamps=PTI
paper=Basic Grey and Heidi Grace
I colored in the stamp with copic markers
Star is made by me

Pattern paper & Stamps= Papertrey Ink
copic coloring
Lace is from my stash....

stamps and paper are PTI
copic coloring
I also used a fiskars border punch

For this one I used my cricut expression with the happy hauntings cartridge. I embossed the coredination paper with my cuttlebug, then sanded.

This card was made from Graphic 45 halloween papers, a couple glitter stars I made and some seam binding. 

I used the cricut for this card too. The cartridge was a child's year.

Sorry about my lame product descriptions...I'll be more thorough when my kids aren't dumping cereal on the floor. :)
Tomorrow or later tonight  i'll post some Autumn cards I made. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Ha! What cute little ghosties in the jar! I also like that glittery black star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... when my kids aren't dumping cereal on the floor." Girl, tell me about it. I love the cards you made with the Friendship Jar set - the candy corn is my favorite! We need to talk wrinkle ribbon - stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween cards.......they are adorable. My favorite, like Denise, is the candy corn. Aren't they fun to color???

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are gorgeous. You've certainly been busy!! Love your friendship jar cards - I just got the jar set with holiday fillers - such a fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I'm glad you finally got a blog. You have a lot of eye candy to show us! Love your cards. I'm partial to the graphic 45 paper w/ black glitter stars and the coredination paper one. I like my halloweens spooky & mysterious, I guess, LOL. And dumping ceral on the floor, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute.. but my fav. is the ghosts in a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely better late than never! These are awesome projects- thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete