Sunday, November 21, 2010

Colorful snowflakes

I used my favorite My Minds Eye paper on all these cards, don't you just love those colorful snowflakes?

Supplies: Cardstock: PTI rustic cream PP:My Minds Eye, 
Stamps: PTI 2010 Holiday Tags, and Holiday Treats
Dies: Spellbinders and PTI, Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Plum pudding, colorbox dune
Embellies: Michaels Ribbon, Martha Stewart Lacey Label
`
Supplies: Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Rustic Cream, PP: My Minds Eye
Stamps: PTI 2010 Holiday Tags
Die Cuts: Spellbinders, PTI Ink: Colorbox Moss, Black
PTI fine linen Ribbon,  Mellissa Frances Mica Flakes, Joann's craft glitter

Supplies: Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Rustic Cream, PP: My Minds Eye
Ink: Momento Rhubarb, Maya Road Ribbon, PTI button twine, Melissa Frances Mica Flakes

Supplies: Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Rustic Cream, PP: My Minds Eye
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames, Ink: Colorbox raspberry, lavender. 
Dies Cuts: Spellbinders, PTI FF and Peace be still dies
Ribbon: Crochet from Michaels, Wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique on Etsy,
PTI button twine, Embellies: PTI Button, Crafty Secrets Christmas scraps, 
Martha Stewart Glitter, candy ornament from hobby lobby



Supplies: Cardstock: PTI  Rustic Cream, PP: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Studio G and Waltzingmouse Stamps,
 Ink: Ranger Distress fired brick and crushed olive, Colorbox dune
Wrinkle Ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, snowflake from hobby lobby

I don't have much to say today (whew!
I am planning on making a card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge... 
later. 



3 comments:

  1. I love your paper! I could buy a houseful of Christmas prints. I love all your special details... the MS Lacey Label and the candy ornament are my favorites. Beautiful work, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful work indeed...am happy to be your 3rd follower and would love for you to come by Julie's Open Window, take a peek in and follow along for lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty! I love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete