Friday, November 19, 2010

Retro card parade

Here are some happy cards :)






Since these cards all use the same supplies I thought I'd just type one up for all of them :)
Patterned paper on all cards is from the Cosmo Cricket Garden collection. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Aqua Ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.
Bakers Twine is from the Twinery. Pom-pom trim is from walmart. All Dies and stamps are from PTI. Stickers are october afternoon-farm fresh.

The color scheme of these cards remind me of a retro kitschy kitchen... Something about those colors just make me happy :) 
I realize that my pictures are not the greatest. Anyone want to teach an online photography for dummies class? I could use some help. 

7 comments:

  1. Love all the bday happiness. Great colors Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards totally make me smile!!! Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards....I really like the silver, twine wrapped star. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy set of cards with lots of fun details. Great colour combos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards made me smile today, Danielle! I totally get the retro kitchen-ness of your color choices--love 'em! And if you find that dummies photography class, let me know, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color scheme and LOVE the pom pom ribbon! Too cute! As for photography- I'm in the same boat! Not too much help coming from me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards. Will be Casing for sure. Came here from the PTI gallery to see your Just the Ticket card, but now want to copy all your fabulous ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete