Friday, November 19, 2010

Shabby Christmas



Here is a card I created for a couple of challenges. 



The color scheme is from the CR84FN4 challenge 

(I couldn't get the picture to show the silver music lines going vertically across the card, try squinting...lol)
I followed this sketch from the 2S4Y challenge


I just LOVE love love those itty bitty snowflake stamps from Waltzingmouse, they are soo teeny and cute. (Why does tiny always =cute?)


Supplies: Stamps: Waltzingmouse stamps Nutcracker Sweet and Music background
Cardstock: both purples are DCWV, cream colored cardstock is PTI.
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket mitten weather
Ink: Lavender and Dune colorbox ink, Pumice Stone Ranger Distress Ink,
 Starlight silver brilliance ink. 
Die Cuts: spellbinders nestabilities
Embellies: Cream frame is Tattered Angels, 
sparkle button and pearls are from recollections(Michaels brand)
Seam binding wrinkle ribbon is made by me, lace is from walmart.

This is my first time entering a card in a challenge (my blog is still a baby). 
I actually created this card all in one go too! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow
    WHat a BEAUTIFUL card...can't begin to list all the details I love !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the WM nutcracker set! I want it SO bad, but just don't think I could really get to it this season. LOVE, love, love the wrinkle ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Danielle! This Shabby Christmas card is GORGEOUS! I love all the detail and layers! Such a clever idea to frame that beautiful WM Nutcracker with the TA frame! Thank you so much for playing along with the 2S4Y & CR84FN challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just gorgeous!!! Love your wrinkle ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! See...you're a pro at the challenges already! I'm still messing around w/ my purple stuff (or lack thereof). I have a hard time with purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PURPLE is my favorite color...and with this pretty seam binding - oh I likey! Someone sent me some of those Waltzingmouse stamped images too...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Danielle! I love WMS too! This is so festively shabby--great job with the wrinkle ribbon. Congrats on entering your first challenge! They are addictive, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is mini work of art - worth of a frame!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete