Friday, May 20, 2011

Attack of the...


Super Mojo! Yesterday I was taken in a fit of creativity, or drive to create, whichever. So I sat in front of my craft closet (coat closet taken over), put in some Blues Clues for the kids and whipped a few cards up.
I didn't cook dinner, nope, hunny don't bug me i'm making cards. We had left over white chili- I love that white chili! 
By the time I was ready for clean up it was 1AM and I was spent. 
So here are the fruits of my labor-













I just finished putting away all my new PTI goodies from this month's release, and its nap time... So who knows, creativity might strike again. 
Have a great weekend, friends! 

ETA- All the vintage images on the cards are from Made by Janet, except the chocolate box and thinking of you tea cup. I used Papertrey Ink stamps for the sentiments. :o)

14 comments:

  1. OMG, you made all of these in one sitting?! How in the world? Every one is stunningly gorgeous and detailed! Love the colors and your shabby chic style! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do this.....it would take me all day just to do one. FABULOUS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are all so gorgeous. You really did find major mojo - I love all the soft ribbons and bows on your cards and the pretty lacy details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG girl?! You made all this in one night?! Woah!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an utterly gorgeous collection of cards! They are all amazing. So pretty and delicate, and just totally fabulous. I love your style.

    I have to say, I have never heard of white chilli!

    Have a great weekend,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you put a listing in your Etsy shop for your Mojo? LOL. Danielle, I simply adore your style.
    This collection of cards is so shabbylicious;
    I love all the small details you apply to each and every card. I can look at these forever... May I ask the name of the collection of the sentiment cards ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Danielle!! Enjoy your new PTI goodies! I hope to get mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure why I have not been to your blog before but I am so happy I saw your name in a post and hit your link. Beautiful cards ...... I was browsing all the way down........ LOVE and ADORE the one where you used the Cherry image or paper. You do amazing work. Leaving you now to add you to my reader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow ... absolutely shabbylicious delight! They are soooooooo pretty and delicious, Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is Super Mojo! love it when that happens, been a long time for me. Wonderful job and all of your cards are so beautiful. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Danielle! I just kept scrolling and scrolling and didn't want it to end! What an amazing day of craftiness you had! Everything is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danielle you are an inspiration! Boy where you busy and the results are eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so very pretty, Danielle!! Love all your new embellishments and images!! Every one of these is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! You were on a roll! I love everything!!! The color combo and the use of ribbon is my fav!

    ReplyDelete