Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ruffles

Hi friends! I'm here again to help inspire you for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge. I am this week's host and I thought it would be fun to use RUFFLES on your card or project! I found this delicious photo and went from there.... you don't have to use the colors in the inspiration photo, just the ruffles...but that cake looks amazing! 



(sorry for the awful picture, the light and my camera were not cooperating)

For this card I used a digi stamp (Happy Mother's Day Sentiment) by this week's sponsor- Digital Delights by Louby Lou.
Also I finally got my hands on some Melissa Frances 5th Avenue paper and had to use it right away, I seriously love that collection.

The Shabby Girls have some beautiful things to show you, so make sure to stop by their blogs too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards



16 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! Thanks for the inspiration and your card is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, this is indeed beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ... love it ... {heart} it a lot. Yum - PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delectable! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate and feminine! Love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo pretty!!!! I'm especially loving the pretty baubles in combo with the ruffles! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your pink flower looks like you lifted it RIGHT OFF the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! I love the ruffles and trim you've used!! Lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off..I want some of that cake! I like this idea of using ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny - I made a card with purple grosgrain ruffles yesterday! LOVE the card - gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your lacey ruffles! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the ruffles - and your ruffly flower too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of ruffly goodness, Danielle. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your beautiful card! It's so sweet and shabby chic.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you do shabby vintage like Melissa Phillips.. seriously perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so pretty! I just adore that sugery flower. It is to die for. Your card is just deeeevine! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete