Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lavender poppies

Is that confusing or what?
 Lavender-yes, poppies-yes...lavender poppies-huh?
Oh well, thats what happens when you're trying to make a card for a color challenge. In this case its the CR84FN Color challenge, which I haven't done in a while! I've been working on an order for an Etsy customer, and seeking inspiration anywhere I can find it.


How can I help but be inspired by that ^ ?

So here's my purple and kraft card...

I also linked this card to the Wee Memories stamping challenge this week.

I used Papertrey Ink's new 2010 anniversary set on this. I really love the simpler look of this card...doing it again! 

9 comments:

  1. I like this one! It's still shabby but simple too. Very pretty, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! And way not purple it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. There definitely is beauty in simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome awesome. Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love it!! So beautiful! Love the way you paired the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lavender poppies work for me!! This is has a soft, gentle feel - it's beautiful. Love the lace trim! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty Danielle! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danieele, you know what, these flowers can be any color you want them to be! Who even KNOWS they are poppies if they aren't red???! LOVE this card! LOVE the trim especially! FAB papers, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Danielle! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete