Monday, May 16, 2011

A couple of Mother's Day cards

 I know its past Mother's Day, but I wanted to show you a little something I made for my sisters who are mommies. 


I all started with 7 brown bananas and some time to kill before going out to a late movie. Dun dun dun...


And then an adorable stamp set 'Everyday Treats' from Papertrey Ink....


And then there was the Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen Paper....


AND a perfect Mother's Day stamp set from Crafty Secrets...


So I made these cards with matching tags for the banana bread. I love the color combo SOOO much. So much, that my house is decorated in these colors... :o) 

8 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift, and perfect excuse to use that perfect mothers day stamp! Very pretty! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words some to mind: absolutely stunning! Wow! Beautiful colors, stamping, it all comes together SO nicely! Your sisters MUST have adored them! Stuff like this makes me really happy, I bet they felt so special!! Just lovely! I always look forward to your projects. All such labors of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, it has been way too long since I visited last!! I've looked over several posts--everything looks as lovely as ever--but I really LOVE your projects on this one!! Love the papers, colors, ribbons, sweet little embellishments, layouts...some of my favorite work from you, I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those blogs that I come to now and sigh because everything is just so beautiful. LOVE it... and I feel like a pop over to Crafty Secrets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty and i bet they adored them..and the bread! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I bet they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these - gorgeous colours, fab layouts and all the wonderful layered elements. And the bread too - yum!

    ReplyDelete