Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cute as a button


Hi friends, here's my card for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge. The challenge this week was to make a baby themed card. I chose an image (cute duck) from Lauretta's Digital Stamps   this week's sponsor. 
I printed the stamp on velum and layered it over some cute paper!

The Shabby Girls have some beautiful things to show you, so make sure to stop by their blogs too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz -  Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Thanks for visiting! 


10 comments:

  1. Danielle.........This is just darling! I love all the cute buttons and your image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a creative wonder! Between this & your mojo spurt - WOAH! Beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love that you used an Aqua Mist colored ribbon. It really balances the card so nicely! Boring me would have grabbed for the pink. Beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combo of papers and ribbon is super cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! And your card is equally as cute! I mean really...that little duckling is too adorable, especially holding the flowers. Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle so cute!! I love the duckie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is as cute as a button :) Love your colour scheme and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!! You card is cute as a button! Love the soft colors! Hugs & Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that frame...and the sentiment with the buttons. The vellum stamped image is a great soft addition too.

    ReplyDelete