Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birdie Darling...



 I love making these flowers! I told you that you'd see more, and this isn't the last either. They turn out so beautifully with very little effort. I glimmer misted this one with pink bubblegum glimmer mist while it was still closed. 

 

I linked this card to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . Here is the sketch for this week...


I also used the colors from ColorQ colors for this week.
 Just look at this gorgeous inspiration photo. 
I seriously love all the rose cabochons I've been seeing around.

I used an image from the Graphics Fairy, I love the vintage images she puts up for free on her blog


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! \love every thing about it.
    Thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous! such a beauty! love it! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Danielle, love the flower, thanks for sharing your colour spritzing tip, it's looks fab, may have to give that a go!
    Great blog by the way, awesome papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I am always amazed at your work! And I have made your flowers, and you are totally right! they are super easy, fun, and always look great! Love the graphic you selected, and I am a subscriber to GF! TFS! Your card is just so Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful design and your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love your handmade flower! So gorgeous! It looks like it's made from fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down, this is one of the most gorgeous cards I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWzalicious, you have a new FOLLOWER. I am blown away with your talent and style.

    ReplyDelete