Saturday, February 12, 2011

Enjoy

One last card for the Shabby Tea Room design team call


I stamped the background in pink with this really pretty lace background stamp. I got it at a craft show, it came unmounted and now I can't remember who the manufacturer was. Its a really pretty stamp, I also used it on my "Girl in the moon" card, you can see a bit peeking out at the top.
The tea pot is a vintage image from the Graphics Fairy. I printed it out, then glimmer misted with a color I made (I mixed a pink bubblegum with pearl) and then I embossed the whole tea pot several times with clear embossing powder. The embossing powder makes the piece sturdier, and give it a bit of a shiny finish. I like how this turned out, it totally doesn't look like something I printed off my computer.
That bitty star is an embellishment I made using a Sizzix die and some German glass glitter.


I did use the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge sketch#34 for the layout. 


Its seems like a clean and simple sketch but I embellished it up a bit. 
I hope you likey.
<3

10 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely, Danielle! Thanks for the 3 magnificent entries you've submitted for TSTR DT Call ... best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle! This is GORGEOUS! I love all the details in that one place. Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the beautiful teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, can I say that you are just a Shabby Queen!! All your creations are the best shabby style one could ever create!! Impressive!! This card is so lovely!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the layered doilies and the extra embellishments are the perfect additions. Thank you for playing with us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Danielle! Love all the beautiful embellishments combined with the gorgeous WM label! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous!! Love all the little details!! Thanks for playing with the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very shabby chic!! Love that pretty teapot!! Lots of lovely details in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is stunning!! I love the elegant tea pot and all the extra embellishments you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, so I don't know anything about the Shabby Tea Room, but I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I'd vote for you. :)

    ReplyDelete