Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thanks


Hi there, so I've been enjoying a week of challenges again. Someone first told me, when I had entered my very first challenge, that they are addicting. They were soo right. 
The color combination for this card is straight from the ColourQ.
 I wouldn't have thought to use those colors together without their help.  I had a hard time getting the colors to look right in the photos for some reason... the frame is more purpleish....OOps! I just noticed that this particular ColorQ challenge ended already! Oh well, it was a fun color combo, and I enjoyed it. 


I entered this card in Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. I love anything Waltzingmouse. Really, I do.

.

I made that flower myself. I was so excited that it actually worked out! I used PTI bloom builders dies. I'm going to do it again real soon.
Just us Girls' challenge this week is to make handmade flowers....perfect! Go check out their entries, there are some AMAZING flowers in there, and some tutorials too.  I can't wait to try some of them out!

8 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning. Love the flower and great use of the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card! Love the shimmery bloom and sweet tag! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER PRETTY! I love the colors & the flower rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOrgeous, such lovely bloom and stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flower - looks like it was dipped in sugar!! Love all the fun details and the glitzy accetns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love how you incorporated the colors, that fab handmade flower and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower! Love all the glitz! Thanks for playing along with Just Us girls this week.

    ReplyDelete