Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chocolate Love

 Whats with me and chocolate lately? I'm not sure but this chocolate thing is not limited to papercrafting, last week when I was grocery shopping I bought a bag of Toffee and Almond Nuggets and guess what, they are gone. Yikes!

So this card came pretty naturally to me....;o)
It was inspired by this picture at The Shabby Tea Room

   
The challenge also included the use of hearts.

What a cute  set in the photo! I love wooden play food...my kids have a whole arsenal of Melissa and Doug play food. But be aware that wooden toys are heavy weapons. I've kissed a few boo-boos inflicted by some of these toys. My kids' favorite set is the Melissa and Doug donuts. I'll let you in on a little secret...I mostly buy these because I love them (shhh)..



I had such a hard time picking my favorite pictures of this card, so you get a few more than usual. I am a little picture-happy in general, I think. When I look at other people's blogs I just enjoy looking at the pictures the most. A lot of the time I will click on the photo to enlarge it, I love taking in all those tiny details that make the project. 

 The above picture shows the dimension on the card, thats so hard to capture with a straight on shot. I used pop dots to adhere the tag, and then also  to adhere the chocolate yumminess. 

I used Martha Stewart clear glitter on the cakes and chocolate. It reminds me of sugar. 

 I used the Get Sketchy sketch# 73 for the layout, again. Fun Fun. 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, gorgeous! Love the design, your take on the sketch and the glitter over the chocolate! I seem to be stuck on pinks and browns too (well, I always am stuck on browns, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat your card. Love the glitter! As if chocolate isn't good enough on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smitten, I tell you, Danielle! I {heart} all those glittered confections and such pretty DSP and embellies - love it! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - you are on a roll! This is just scrumptious - love that DP! Thanks for joining us at GS and TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Your talent amazed me!! I really enjoy seeing all your creations, Danielle!! :D

    ReplyDelete